These are some interesting (and some impossible) prompts. I’ll have revamp them with the 101 lesbianic fantasy prompts.
1. A fantasy in which no animal is the same as on Earth, but nor are they simply replacements with different names and designs.
2. A theology-focused fantasy in which the characters do logical debate about God and gods. By logical, I mean make all sides logical, not just the one you think is right.
3. A healing system where healing is possible, but the injury or sickness healed would be imposed on the healer forever. Bonus points: don’t make this one dark and depressing.
4. A fantasy world without humans. Bonus points if they’re not all furries.
5. A fantasy in which there are tens of contradicting and intertwining prophecies and no one knows which ones to believe.
View original post 1,864 more words